CSLS’s Key Account Management (KAM) Team in Australia provides day-to-day Control Tower activities for the maintenance of our services to our valued customers. Our KAM Team work closely with our Global Account Management (GAM) Team in Hong Kong and key stakeholders across relevant functions in our customers’ business units. The KAM Team drives optimisation initiatives and ensure value is generated and tracked. Their absolute ‘Passion for Service’ ensures we develop and foster long term relationships with our customer base.
GAM and KAM collaborate to ensure that any changes in the distribution model at destination are translated into origin logistics programs, based on CSLS’s ‘One-touch Concept’ of goods.
CSLS know that dedicated and passionate account management is crucial for the successful running of any supply chain. We offer ‘best-in-class’ account management, with unrivalled retail experience. In our view, every client is unique and thus our operational solutions are built to be client-specific. We work very hard to understand each client’s supply chain model, business issues and the industry environment they operate in.
The KAM Team’s core responsibilities are:
- To fully understand Customer’s international supply chain function, and the industry environment they operate in, at both destinations and origins;
- Acting as the intermediary between the Customer, your suppliers/vendors and our office and network of operations at origins and destinations;
- Problem-solving daily operational issues in conjunction with our Customer;
- Monitoring the delivery of agreed KPIs for CSLS and for vendors/other service providers to the Customer;
- To ensure initiatives and programs that enhance efficiency, improve speed to market and reduce costs are developed with our Customer on an on-going basis